What is the Red Penguin Athletics Baseball Academy?
- RPA Baseball Academy is open to a Livingston County players and provides student-athletes with an individually structured athletic and academic player development system. RPA’s club baseball model has revolutionized opportunities for offseason baseball development. This is where athletes develop during the offseason in a competitive environment.
What time frame does the RPA Baseball Academy operate?
- Practice: April-July at local Livingston County locations
- Games: May-July (18 games + Play-offs)
- Tournament: June Darien Lakes Classic
How do I register for the Baseball Academy?
- Website: www.redpenguinathletics.com (online registration)
How are teams comprised?
- 4 age levels at the 90 foot bases: 13U, 15U, 17U, 19U
- Participant level is determined by participants age on April 30th
What do the players get who register?
- Games, Practices, Certified Coaches, Uniforms, Team Apparel, Evaluations
- Educational Services, College Prep Development, Individual Improvement Plans
What NCAAA Educational Services are included within the Academy?
- National Council on Academic & Athletic Accreditations - “P.A.C.E.” Program
- Seminars: Financial Aid, Recruiting, NCAA Compliance, Nutrition
- SAT/ACT Support, Admissions Support,
- Parent Education, HS Course Selection, Resume Development
Who do I contact if I want more information?
- Website: www.redpenguinathletics.com (click baseball link)